Lambert’s Orthotics Prosthetics Patient Aids is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Greater New Orleans area since 1965.
One of only two orthotic/prosthetic facilities in New Orleans to be certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics (ABC), Lambert's provides professional and caring service to each patient.
To provide a custom fit, we fabricate both orthotics and prosthetics in-house in our own laboratory. We also order quality products from manufacturers to be fitted on patients.
Conveniently located at 3627 Magazine Street in Uptown New Orleans, Lambert’s is easily reached from all areas of Greater New Orleans.
Lambert’s provides orthotic and prosthetic services and some patient aids. A list of the services we provide includes but is not limited to the following:
- - Lower limb orthotics (AFO, KAFO, Knee orthosis, Hip supports)
- - Upper limb orthotics (Wrist supports, elbow supports, shoulder orthosis)
- - Spinal orthotics (corsets, LSO, TLSO, cervical collars)
- - Extra depth shoes, with accommodative orthotics
- - Post-op shoes and splints (PRAFO, Darco shoes, Unloader shoes)
- - Custom orthotics and lifts
- - Lower limb prosthetics (Below knee and Above knee prosthesis)
- - Upper limb prosthetics (arm and hand prosthesis)
- - Residual limb compression garment (stump shrinker)
- - Breast prosthesis and mastectomy bras
- Compression Garments
- - Lower limb compression stockings (Knee high (calf), Thigh high, and waist length
- - Upper limb compression garments (Lymphedema sleeves)
- Patient Aids
- - Walkers
- - Quad canes, straight canes
- - Bath benches, bedside commodes, elevated toilet seats
- - Orthopedic pillows